Frustrated a little bit, Results partially back!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I got my blood work back yesterday and all was well for thyroid,cholestoral, kidneys, liver etc etc......but the bloody work ie the FSH Vitamin D and one other I forget what it is, did not get sent to my doctor they went to the gyno that I refuse to go back and see, because I didn't like her, I so wanted to know where I was at and FSH wise and now I am in limbo..

Then I requested to have an Ultrasound for my breasts and find out I have wait until September 17th, that must be scary for laides that have a mammogram and there is an abnormality, and they have to wait another 3 weeks to get a 2nd opinion, I went straight for the ultrasound option as advised by my GP.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Don't ya just love our Doctors offices and how they have it all together there!

Hope it gets better for you be blessed xx

• Posted

I know Mimi unreal lol waited 2 weeks for the results even called the Drs to make sure they got them sent over from the gyno and all they got was the notes.

The UK was so much easier to deal with neutral

• Posted

Hi Astrid 

oh how frustrating... grrrrrrrr..

I had a 3D breast xray uktra sound on Monday, here the show you all the breast tissue and talk you through it, and give you the pictures, you know there and then if any problems, same with ovaries, and uterus... It was fab..

cant you phone the Gyno for results, save you going to see her, ? 

If your in Uk ( i am from UK) they can give you your blood  results over phone.. 

Just a thought hun

Jay xx

• Posted

Thanks Jayneejay

Sounds great whst you had done, the wait is in my mind the worst, you just want to get on with the diagnosis either way....I take it all was well!

I dud call the Gyno and requested they transfer the tests to the Dr, they asked if I had signed a release form, and I don't remember, but I did get authorization to get my results from the lab where the blood work was taken....plus the Drs said they would call and request again from the Gyno and let me know...how long is a piece of string lol!

So thinking I may go get the results myself.

Ultrasound Sept 17th the esrliest they could get me in.

I live in the United States on the west coast. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.