Frustrated and Tearful

Posted , 6 users are following.

Been feeling good for a while now and bam yesterday was chest pain on and off and gas and today im on couch with no energy and feeling sorry for myself cause i just dont feel good...Its hard when you feel good and doing things again and keeping busy and then you feel like crap all of a sudden again....sorry just needed to vent...

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh I can relate.  I am usually a get up, reach here and bend there but now I am like 'old' and a couch potato cause I have no energy or ambition.  Gonna buy myself a rocking chair and some knitting needles but it's more fun to gab on here! smile smile  I am real light headed while I walk so don't feel like doing much.  Getting fat and sad I am! smile
  • Posted

hi Laurie

sounds like your having PMT love.... symptoms no period .. happened to me every month to six weeks ... tears from no where ... its all stopped now, I am as tufff as old boots again 😃. Jay xx

• Posted

Hi Laurie,

I've been tearful too today, not been good for a few days then I get a bout of cystitis (is there anything worse?) you have to say to yourself that tomorrow will be better because nothing stays the same. Hang on in there. It helps to talk to people who know what's going on.

• Posted

Kerry, i too had this alot in early and mid peri... had the camera in bladder and everything.. i was told it was hormonal and i had a sensitive peri bladder  ... i was given some tablets from doc to use when it came on, i thought it was cystitus felt the same, but its actually wasnt ..also i felt the urge to pee alot in peri early and mid peri always felt the jrge but really no urgency at all  nightmare..

its all passed now... Jay xx big hug 

• Posted

kerry

this was what he gave me.      oxybutynin chloride (Ditropan)

it was fab, i just used it when i felt like cystitus... its relaxes the bladder muscle.. no spasms and feeling of cystitis . ( no you dont wee yourself) it was so good and cured me 

Jay xx

• Posted

Hi Laurie

I have these up and down days also. I take advantage of the days I feel good and get everything done while I can...laundry, groceries things I can't do on bad days. I started to wonder if I was causing my bad days by doing to much on my good ones lol. Takes these days to find a new passion or a new hobby and rest. I always keep my laptop by me on these days. I'm into pinterest. I look up new ideals to do around my home for the days I can do them.  Its just something to keep me busy and take my mind off of my health. Prayer works wonders too  😇

Be Blessed xx

• Posted

Thank you ladies!!!!Mimi my hubby has said the same as you...He thinks i do way to much on some days but if i feel good i dont want to stop doin things...Thats why today has been so hard since ive felt good ive just been busy busy busy then today im blah...oh i guess i need to just calm down and rest today...but im stubborn and dont give in that easy..hugs to all....
    • Posted

Laurie

Yes my hubby is the same and yells at me and has even started to text my kids behind my back and tells them dont let your mom over work herself when he's at work and can't watch me. I'm stubborn though when work has to be done ill push myself and pay layer.

My kids don't take my sickness very well they are usest seeing their mom never down. I have 3 in their later 20 's and it kills me on my bad days to hear them say ...mom we don't bring your grandkids around because your always feeling bad. 

That hurts the most on my days I have to lay around because we have so much time to think about all the bad..it gets us down even worse!

How do most of you ladies deal with not being able to be around family and loosing out on having fun??

Anyone else have to be the party pooper in the family?

• Posted

Pretty soon they will be good days always.  smile. We just have to get through this phase.  There is no harm in praying.  He created us so He is the only one who can change things for the better.  It's good medicine!  smile
    • Posted

I am a party pooper to the max. smile I don't wanna go anywhere right now or entertain.  I feel like crap and they understand,  if not, too bad.  I do what's best for me so no stress.  smile  I send my hubby golfing so he is happy smile. Family get togethers will have to wait for now.  I am woman...hear me roar! smile 
    • Posted

Hi Dottie

what ever helps each person, each to their own.

wouldnt help me ... i am agnostic hun...

think its mind over matter half the time 😑

Jay xx

• Posted

Oh yes Mimi im same way...push myself till things are done...my daughter is 22 and she gets upset with me cause i dont call her enough..shes married to a Navy guy so shes in another state...but by the time i get done on most days i hit couch and dont want to talk to anyone...terrible i know...but she also knows what im goin thru..i tell her everything so that when she hits this time in her life she wont be blindsided like i was....
    • Posted

Hi Laurie

i do that, i tell everyone, wish people didnt hide it then we would all understand it better... if i go out now on a weekend at night, I just say, jeeeez excuse me i am having a lady moment hahahaha one guy went to his car and gave me a spanish fan to keep cool ... its nothing to be ashamed of, and  yes like you i explain to my som and my daughter so they both know about it ... especially my son hes 29 ... so they arent ignorant what happens to women or how a older women may be feeling around them, tearful etc etc ..

its good if you can be open about it.. Jay xx

• Posted

He works for the believers dear.  smile. Ya gotta believe in something cause this world is soooo crazy.  It's believing the best that the best is yet to come.  smile
    • Posted

Me too ahhh a good day finally!!  My daughter is 21 and going to college in the Fall so living at home to save money and helping me survive this brutal setback!  Thank God!  smile
    • Posted

Haha Laurie... I worn all my girls and they all pray they wont end up like me.

Im hoping they wont have to endure as much pain as I've had.

My oldest always says ...can't wait til I get to heaven I'm going to kick Eve for eating that apple and putting the curse on the woman!  😃

• Posted

Wish I was a woman that could roar ! Three years of pushing my family to the side for feeling like crap... isn't working for them anymore. They want their mother back 😔. and I wish my husband played golf. He's a sports fanatic and sits on the couch watching sports ...his chewing on chips has become a huge nuisance to me lately...him id like to roar at one good time😡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.