frustrated with a lot of worrying

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 5y yr ol women who stopped periods in 2014. I experienced slight petiods off an on every four months in 2015. Well to bring you up to speed I went fir a drug test for mr Cdl license and they found microscopic blood in urine. I had urine tests redone with pc and they found the same. She tjen sent me for a transvaginal ultrasound which came back that I had a 17 mm endometrial thickening and that my right sidshe te cyst has grown slightly. So off to gynie for a endometrium biopsy. Gynie did biopsy but called two days layer to tell me that she couldn' t obtain enough tissue because of thickening. So, hence we have a D & C with hysteroscopy done and she finds everything clean and a THIN ENDOMETRIUM. So my question is Did they read the transvag wrong or its someone else' s results???????she took biopsied and again wait and worry game begins again. Has anyone gone thrpugh the endometrium changinin a two week period????? I Am definately in meno she took FSH. VERY FRUSTRATED POSTOP APPT ON THE 25TH WITH AA LOT ????????? TO BE ASKED.....HELP ANYONE EVEN TO EASE MY MIND TY

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry I am 57 yrs old not 5
  • Posted

Hello I thought I would reply as I'm very worried about my concerns and waiting a reply,I think you're fine.you have had a thorough check up with d&c and hysteroscopy lovely and if she saw a thin endometrium that's what you must have.i wouldn't worry at all.i know the lining can change dramatically with your menstrual cycle but as you don't have periods anymore I'm unsure about this.im sure everything will be just fine and make sure you eat me know.do you have a cyst on ovary too?i have 3 small complex ones they are watching its so scary isn't it waiting.take care Michelle xx
    • Posted

Ty Michelle for your reply and yes on right ovary I have a cyst that has grown in size. The waiting is definately worriesome and my understanding cysts are very common. Hoping biopsies come back normal. Hope all is well with you
    • Posted

Is it A simple or complex cyst you have?i have 3 small

Complex cysts on one ovary and yes they are so common but still worrying isn't it xxx

• Posted

I believe it is a simple cyst. Also, during the procedures they used some kind of tube during general anesthesia and it compressed my tongue and I have swelling and its numb. Hoping it will go back to normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.