FSH Level

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello ladies

Any idea what your FSH Level will be at the beginning of the Peri menopause stage. 

Thank you

Xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Louise mine was done day 5 of my period it was 83 however I'm still quite regular only missed two periods this year so I've just entered hell, I tried Femiston 1:10 only lasted a week I was very sick hated it then I started femseven sequi even worse felt like I was being poisoned. I have just been off work gir 7 weeks as feel constantly sick and fatigued. Feel much better this week I just had to come off patches maybe now is not the right time

• Posted

Mine was 21 and my GP said I was in perimenopause x
    • Posted

Mine wasn’t 46 and doctor just said it was fine.

Having a second test privately next week so hoping then to get some help .

Xx

• Posted

hi caroline is it the lower the number or higher the number to know if your in perimenopause thanks i dont know i havent checked mine as yet but i seem to have so many symptons of peri at the moment .thanks x

• Posted

Hi Kim the higher the number the nearer to menopause I believe, my gp said it would be near impossible for me to get pregnant now x
  • Posted

I believe that it is the combination of FSH LH and estradiol levels which trigger the peri symptoms...…and mainly the estrogen deficiency rather than high fsh

I have PMDD for six years and the last 2 years in full peri wit severe symptoms on daily basis...

Hormones are constantly fluctuating...

I had 3 tests on day 3 of my period...two of them seemed normal! FSH 10,5 along with 55 estradiol and 10 along with 48  but last January Fsh was 20,5 and estradiol 23. LH was high too

I am still having regular cycles and I am ovulating but earlier than midcycle sometimes on day 5 or 6 after my period has finished.

• Posted

Thank you

All so complicated. Turns out my FSH was 6.5 not 46. No idea what that was.

I too have regular cycles but coming closer together now. Seem to always have my period. 

Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.