Full bladder sensation problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

I know of a person, due of privacy reasons I will omit the name, who has a bladder problem. After testing for infections, she was healthy. There are no infections in progress. The problem is that she perceives the bladder as full. He has a strong urge to go to the toilet and pee. But he can only do two or three drops, very little. The sensation seems to pass, but after 10 or 20 seconds the stimulus returns. What could it be? It happens much more often when you are in periods of high stress. What are the most suitable visits to do in this case?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Stress can affect any part of your body.  If there is no infection present she could be suffering with overactive bladder which can be helped by bladder re training and sometimes medication.  You don’t mention her age, post menopausal ladies can suffer from vaginal dryness (vaginal atrophy or AV) which can also cause urine problems. I suggest she visits her doctors surgery to get a diagnosis and treatment if needed. It is also important to drink around 8 glasses of water a day as cutting down on drinking fluids causes your urine to be more concentrated which can irritate the bladder. Also avoid soap, bubble bath etc. plain water in intimate areas is all that is needed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.