Full blood count abnormal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Could anyone help please?

I am very worried....

What could be please?

46, male, 185cm, 75kg....liver tests and other tests normal...except this...

Any idea is highly appreciated

Thanks

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi blood tests can be quite worrying and to be honest I don't think it is unusual to have them and for at least one issue not to flag up, it doesn't necessarily mean its much of a problem, have you see your doctor yet and I'm presuming that you are not Uk based or you would not have been given your blood test result before you had been over them with your GP

• Posted

Hi blood tests can be quite worrying and to be honest I don't think it is unusual to have them and for at least one issue not to flag up, it doesn't necessarily mean its much of a problem, have you see your doctor yet and I'm presuming that you are not Uk based or you would not have been given your blood test result before you had been over them with your GP

• Posted

Hi

i am UK based

• Posted

Hi then as you are UK make an appointment to see your GP and let me assure you that one blood test result will not give you a definitive answer

More tests would need to be done to ensure a diagnosis.

Who supplied you with the the results and what did they say about them

• Posted

Dear Alin86124

The following will give you some general understanding regarding the reading of your blood examination

Your total with blood cells indicating that possibly you have a mall function that generally representing the formatting of some kind of leukemia, that format on excess consuming large amount of lactic acid.

Lactic acid=dairy products=milk products.

However, please be aware that they are not enough blood parameters to give you any stultification diagnosis as you have provides only 16 parameters the minimum parameter that require are M61 and F64

Fore more understanding please visit PIT-M3D website

• Posted

Hi

In the last 7-8 months I have changed my lifestyle, trying to live a healthy one. No fried foods, very little diary products, low or very low fat food..etc. I tried to have a balanced diet rich in vegetables, fruits and white meat like turkey or chicken breast or fish. I am not eating more than 2000kCal/day. My physical condition is excellent .

I have started to have more activities like swimming, running or gym how much I can. I have mild asthma as well but I feel alright except sometimes when I push myself to hard but nothing to be worried.

Is it possible to have slightly increase couple values due to too much physical activities?

Many thanks

• Posted

Dear Alin86124,

According to your diet description it seems to me that you are on excellent diet, please be informed that you also need some “Carbo” around 100gr per day (e.g. Rice, Bread ect.) to support your digestive system.

Following your blood examination (test) I still recommended you to conduct the full blood test with a minimum of 64 parameters (64 blood components), should you like to have the list of them I will be please to furnish you with it.

Wishing you all the best

• Posted

What was the reason you got your blood tested to start with? Are you having any tiredness, dizziness or pain?

• Posted

Hi

No pain, tiredness or dizziness at all.

The reason was digestive discomfort. They tested to be sure is IBS. Every other blood tests are negative or in range. Everything else is spot on

They did some tests like:

Thank you

• Posted

Your blood tests were only slightly over normal, so maybe it is a bit of dehydration. Do you smoke or take any medication or supplements? That can raise it a bit too. Have you had your vitamin b12 or D levels tested?

If you are worried about digestive issues, maybe get an endoscopy if you haven't already had one.

• Posted

I am not worried on my digestive issues anymore. It is ok now 😃

I quit smoking 2 years ago... but since then... I use to vape

I've had week before blood tests on a daily basis Milk Thistle - food supplements and 3 times / day an anti-spastic pill for IBS.

The truth is I am feeling well nothing to complain about...except now I am very worried.

Thanks

• Posted

Well see what your doctor says, if he/she isn't too worried, maybe ask for another FBC in a couple of months to keep an eye on it for your own piece of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.