Full stomach feeling anyone ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffer with frequent , horrible migraines that last for days on end . They are mostly triggered by hormones as I am peri menopausal . Does anyone feel sick and have a fullness in their stomach when suffering a migraine attack ? I currently have this along with being hot then cold and my legs are achy . Can anyone else tell me if this is normal ? Thank you 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get the same feelings, feeling it now in fact. Also peri menopausal and definitely hormone related as things have escalated in recent years. Never used to get acid reflux or feel as sick as I do now with migraine.
  • Posted

I have experienced same symptoms, with increased frequency of debilitating migraines, since turning 50.  The only thing that has worked for me is a tincture of THC and CBD oils.  Few drops under tongue at bedtime, and no migraines..recently, didn’t take for four days and had one of the worst migraines that I’ve ever experienced. Few drops under tongue and intense pain was gone within an hour. However, the other symptoms lingered for three days. At least, it was bearable and I could listen to podcasts while recovering.  I’ve never been a drug user, and felt conflicted about this approach.  It has given me my life back, and is the only thing that has helped. I’ve tried every prescription and holistic therapy.  I take minimum dosage, and have no side effects other than better sleep.  This is a controversial approach due to federal laws, but wanted to share my experience.  Good luck to you smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.