Fullness discomfort under left breast

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been having a fullness under my left breast also i feel a dull pain in my left arm it's got me worried of cause I'm thinking heart related i have no pain in my chest I've also been bloated when i eat i don't no if that can be related today i also got heart palpitations which i get once in a while i am ovulating so i really don't no if it can be that since i get so many different symptoms every month yesterday cleaning the house i got so exhausted i had to sit down and relax can any of you lovely ladies relate to this any reply would be much appreciated thank you blessing to you all!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have exactly the same symptoms just this week. Discomfort in left arm, pain in left breast. feeling bloated, nausea, fatigue. Went to ER as I thought it was heart related doctor check me out and said its gastric problems, gave me omeprazole and painkillers. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

• Posted

Oh my goodness--- that's the signs that they tell you about--- left breast, left arm, nausea and fatigue.. And nothing?? Well thank goodness for that but still I guess you never know and NOT to ignore anything.

• Posted

OMG...when will we get any relief so sorry you also are going through this horrible time in life thank you for reply i hope you feel better soon it's is so difficult to have your life just change from one minute to another i used to be a happy camper with so much energy would love to have friends and family over all the time enjoy life and now I'm miserable all the time don't want to do anything gained so much weight don't want to be around anybody anything ticks me off I'm always feeling tired and sick and if it's not one thing is another i just want my old self back!!! much blessings to you hun!!

• Posted

That is EXACTLY how i used to feel and how i feel now too.

No energy, no enthusiasm, weighty, miserable, achey, sooooooo exhausted and can't think straight! The total opposite of how I used to feel!

When will it end?!? 😦 It's just so debilitating!!!!

Love and strength (even though i have none!) to all.

xxx

• Posted

I truly hope we all come good soon...today is dizzy uncoordinated weak day for me... frankly really over it.

• Posted

I can share my experience, but I would suggest for your own peace of mind, going to the doctor. I get fullness under my left breast as well as pain in my arm. I have had that for years though and have bowel issues sometimes. I also have a hiatus hernia, from birth. Sounds very similar if you have bloating etc. As for heart palpitations/irregularity. I get that daily with my so called "hot flashes" I do think that is part of all this. Often it is worse the week before my period and during ovulation. I hope you can figure out what is going on for you x

• Posted

Yes I get this worrisome symptom too when I'm ovulating or bloated. The fluttering you feel in your chest may be GI related. I had a doctor tell me this after she finished checking my heart out. Try not to worry. Track your symptoms. Next time you are ovulating see if you get this again then you'll know it's just hormones.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.