Functional dyspepsia?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone suffer persistent upper bloating and pain with Functional dyspepsia?

[color=#333333]​Mine is daily and driving me crazy.[/color]

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Go see a gastroenterologist if I spelled that right. In the mean time don't take any pills or medication on an empty stomach. Be careful what you eat and try not to eat late. Also try apple cider vinegar with the mother.

    • Posted

      Thanks Bori, I've already visited my GP twice and he does not think I need referring to a specialist.

    • Posted

      That's good news ! I suffer from bloating especially after eating junk food. Try the apple cider vinegar with the mother and let me know your results after a few days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.