Fungal hyphae, would you only test positive if there was a large fungal infection?

Posted , 1 user is following.

imageimage

I've been sick for quite some time with a swollen spine trouble walking a lot of cognitive problems it's painful to get through a task when I used to be really fast at things it takes me a long time now and I've had everything from a really slimy mouth to an ear canal that was swollen shut to a distorted spine down to not being able to swallow because a lump developed in my throat. Now I have been blown off by the doctors because I thought that I had a parasite infection and I submitted a specimen back in November that they told me came back negative for anything which I found hard to believe because the specimen was actually moving when I submitted it. I gathered my records the other day and it did come back positive for fungal hyphae and they never told me.I had suspected that I might have a fungus infection somewhere in my body because I have had pronounced swelling in my spine at the base of my skull into my neck behind my ears, and I can feel popping on the roof of my mouth. I can feel movement in my head and i had some white patches on my mouth way early on in this .but my question is is woukd I have tested positive for this only if I had a bigger infection going on internally that is? whatever this is I know it's killing me my blood literally feels like it burns

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.