Fungal infection

Posted , 4 users are following.

Over a month ago I burst out in a rash all over my body under my arms and on my stomach and back I went to the doc and he said it's fungal infection he prescribed me nizzoral shampoo and lamisil cream I used it and skin was improving then when I finished it the rash appears red back more itchy and inflamed in more areas of my body I can't seem to get rid of it has anybody any ideas or advice tohelp me I'm at the end of me tether with it and need help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had that experience because I was taking an oral anti fungal medication - 3 weeks after I started I had that same rash and it was horrible.  It was an allergic reaction to the Turbinafine medication.    The doctor stopped it, put me on an intense dose of prednisone, and then I used a steroid cream.  Took about 10 days or so to go away
  • Posted

I think you should try a natural antifungal cream called Fugacil. This cream contains active ingredients like tea tree oil, thyme, lavender oil, oregano oil melissa and astragalus. These are known to be antifungal and antibacterial, so I think they can work better and more safely for you. I still didn't try it for fungal rashes on my arm or stomach's skin, but I used it for fungus of my nails. It really stopped the fungus and healed the skin surrounding my nails so quickly. Good luck

• Posted

Hello Andrew

I think you should try JRK's AF anti-fungal cream. This cream contains like:

Oil extracts of  Cassia alata : 1%

Azadirachta indica : 1%

Cream base : Q.S.

Clinically it proven that-

-          Fungal infection of skin and associated itching and scaling within 2 weeks

-          Effectively removes dead skin cells required for fungal adhesion and colonization

-          Shows fungicidal effect on dermatophytes at 1mg/ml concentration

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.