Fungal infection at inner thighs and it's spreading

Posted , 3 users are following.


I have fungal infections at my inner thighs. So, I have discussed with a doctor and treated. But when the inner thighs are cured, spreads on testicles and tip of the penis. I can clearly see there is a red area at tip of the penis. I am so shy to discussed again with the doctor(she) of what's happening on the genital areas. Is the any cream or tablet that can be treated on genital areas or should I discussed with the male doctor?

Thanks for your time.

1 like, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

  • Edited

    using the prescribed creams to treat yeast is important to apply daily until it is clearly gone . usually takes a few weeks or longer depending on the severity of the yeast rash.

    it's miserable to have a continuing yeast rash .

    In many cases skin yeast infections are cleared up by maintaining a healthy balance of gut bacteria, diet and keep clothing clean and tight clothing can also be a issue.

    Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up