Fungle or warts?? Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimageimageimageimage

i had unprotected sex 11 months ago and all I can remember is the girl was really dry!! And straight away I was getting irritation on penis head?? I went to gum clinic and got tested for all sti and all negative then I started to get pain in Testicles so again got tested all negative?? Still getting irritation and ball pain I went to doctors 5 moths after unprotected sex and was told it’s fungle infection and I have been battling it ever since Iv done All different treatments but nothing is getting rid of issues I get some rest bite now and then but still irritation and ball pain!! Then a small red spot/lump appeared 11 moths after sex so I thought it’s a wart or is this herpes?? No conclusive answer!! I left it for three weeks to see if it would go but it didn’t then I started to get spots on penis head so I thought this must be Fungle so I put Clotrimazole Hydrocortisone on for two nights which basically cleared it all up!! What I want to know is can Clotrimazole Hydrocortisone have any affect on warts or herpes or I’m I suffering with some sort of serious fungle infection??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

anybody help with this

• Posted

the second picture looks similar to a genital wart. were these bumps present when your doctor tested you? if these bumps have been here for a while its unlikely they are herpes as those come and go pretty quickly. I dont think an antifungal would clear up either warts or herpes, but i am not a doctor.

• Posted

because herpes can lie dormant for months to years, and the only way to test for them is by swabbing an active outbreak i would recommend going to get tested. its unlikely that an hpv wart would pop up 11 months later, but not impossible get tested for both

• Posted

no they have only appeared in the last couple of weeks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.