Fungus Infection? Genital Warts?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So over the past few months I've had this rash on my penis that comes and goes. Sometimes its basically unoticable other times its red and blotchy with some bumps as seen below. I took an STD test and it came back negative. I then went to two doctors who both told me it wasn't genital warts and that it might be a fungus infection or heat rash/contact dermatitis. I was wondering what you guys think? Do you also think it is a fungus or something along those lines? Since both doctors said it wasn't warts I'm not too concerned about that, but if you think it looks like that let me know. Really just want some answers! I've had several people tell me different things and its frustrating especially when the area looks like it does right now.

I will say it seems to get worse when I work out or sweat a lot, but it might just be a coincidence. imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Edit: I don't really have any symptoms. It's not itchy it doesn't hurt, I just don't want a rash on that area.

• Posted

For anyone curious I went to the dermatoligist and they said its not genital warts and just some sort of irration of the skin. Let me know if you think differently

• Posted

It looks like a fungal infection to me. You may need to use an antifungal cream to stop this infection in its tracks. Fugacil cream does it jobs, and you should give it a try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.