Funny feeling

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yes, I just recently started feeling the same symptoms a few weeks ago. My neck aches where I'm cracking my neck all throughout the day. I feel disconnected sometimes like I'm going to be paralyzed almost. I'm cold at times and get a tingling sensation in my face. My fingers tense up and I feel like I'm loosing mobility in them for a minute. My body aches. Inside of my mouth also feels swollen but it's not. I have found cough drops and hot tea helps it go away for awhile. I just went to the ER and they did bloodwork, urine test, mri, EKG and everything came back good. I have a referral to go see a neurologist. It's crazy, I'm super healthy, eat right, exercise and I'm 45. I do have a little bit of anxiety which I take nothing for. Any suggestions???? Please

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I get exactly the same symptoms as you, it drives me crazy!!! I'm so glad that I'm not alone

• Posted

It sounds like anxiety to me. I have suffered from anxiety 14 years now and some strange things happen to your body and you always seem to think the worse. I am sure you will be ok. I am on Urbunol for my anxiety. It is the only thing that seemed to work
  • Posted

it's dangerous to carc your neck frequently. i think you have cervical muscle spasm or nerve irritation , and it is the cause for headache originating from the neck.

MRI for neck vertebra may help in diagnosis.

you can start pain killer and muscle relaxant medicines and try to relax and use neck collar(support) and never try to crack your neck again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.