Fusing and atrophy

Posted , 11 users are following.

Does anyone know how to halt fusing other than Demovate ointment and coconut oil?? Thanks.

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Just by being vigilant and treating regularly as required. If I miss I will have problems.
  • Posted

I think it too late for me now but in the early stages i did notice when i was red and sore there was a "stickiness" and the skin surfaces stuck together and i was toosore to pull the surfaces apart- even gently. Now the clitoris is being covered so i do sit in the warm bath and pull the skin surfaces apart- i have been doing so for a year of so now and i still do have a clitoris. It may be that if this is done and then lathered in moisturiser the fusing can be slowed down. Some find a weak solution of Bicarbonate of Soda sprayed on the area helps.

Let us know how you get on

• Posted

I agree with you - as soon as I get that first paper cut sensation, regardless of the pain involved, I coat the area with oil (Vit E oil but I'm sure anything will do) and gently tease the skin apart.  A moment's pain is better than total fusing of flesh.  So far, it's worked.  Just wish I'd started doing it a couple of years ago.

• Posted

I missed my chance to keep my clitoris from being buried, but I've pulled apart fresh adhesions on my perineum that were narrowing my vaginal opening.

Young Liam was on here last spring touting his jojoba/frankincense oil success in releasing his foreskin from the glans (we have a few LS men). I've been using it for 9 months and I think it helps. 3-4 drops pure frankincense essential oil in 25 ml jojoba oil. I slather it on any old time.

• Posted

After "talking" to you about the frankincense Morell1951 I did some research. I got myself some frankincense, niaouli oil, and carrot seed oil (also some helycrisum but haven't tried it yet) which I put drops into jojoba. I've been using for over a week. I apply twice a day. I don't know if I'm overally optimisitic but I do feel like I'm seeing some colour return to the area, albeit slight, and some of the fusing starting to relax. Fingers crossed! I'm seeing my gyno on the 19th so I'll be curious to see what she has to say.
    • Posted

Yes, I saw you mentioning that elsewhere. Somebody here got a whole set of essential oils as a gift. Was that you? Most of us are doing a bunch of things, so it's impossible to say whether one particular practice is the one that's doing the trick. I just bought organic kefir today after the new topic this morning.

Anyway, I haven't had a tear in two or three months (about how long I've been eating fermented cabbage) and it looks like the white scar tissue of my perineum is becoming a bit pinkish, not wanting to jinx it. That said, I use my Protopic ointment every third day and I'm starting to get itchy by that third day. So it's always there. We're just keeping it at bay.

• Posted

I thought I'd need to order them online, but I found them in my small-town health food store and my sister found them in hers.
    • Posted

As Morell1951 said check health-food store, even some drug-stores have a small collection. I'm sure there's some naturopaths in your town and they'll have ot get theirs somewhere. Do you have a vitamin/supplements store? Anywhere that health is a focus. And yes, you can definitely get them online. After doing some of my own research on possibly getting some online, I learned that doTerra and Young Living are very very very pricey (they're multi-level marketing) so I'd avoid them if you can.
  • Posted

My experience is:  regular baking soda baths (1/3 cup)  and baking soda rinses (three pinches in a Perin bottle)  Plus regular dilation.  

This next to a strict diet.  Avoiding foods that garantee a flare up.  (for me cheese and sugar)

• Posted

Have read other people suggesting this but I don't really experience flare up......just fusing without any warnings.

• Posted

Hi Christine,

I like to ad further info on this - my experience is that with the help of regular baking soda baths and rinses the fusing sort of melted away.  That in combo with dilation and now I'm 'as good as new'. 

• Posted

Re foods and flare ups: holiday time with its extras I.e. Rich dips and sauces, sweets and wine, has once more convinced me that LS loves sugar. Worst flare up in quite a while and new fusing in one small area.  My attempt to separate fused area caused some bleeding and soreness so I stepped up the clob and will try later.  Hope I can do it.  Glad to go back to "clean living" routine tomorrow.  Happy New Year to all my friends here!  What a comfort to have this forum!
    • Posted

Diet is important as well.  You're living proof, sadly enough.  Try baking soda baths and rinses.  Too forceful separating the fusing may not be a good idea. 

Let's hope this coming year all will be much better.  Success with 'clean living'.  It's by no means an easy task, but in the end well worth it.    

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.