fuzzy vibrating feelin

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have not been diagnosed with fibro but have mainly all the symptoms I have started too get a fuzzy vibrating feeling in my body mainly legs feet and back of the head has anyone else had this? Thanks

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

I get internal tremors is that the sort of thing you are experiencing?  I can feel them when they strike but nobody can see anything externally.  Weird but then that is fibro - different for everyone. Hopefully someone who can help more will be along soon!
    • Posted

Hello yes it sort of feels like that its almost like a buzzing/vibrating feeling inside my body its very strange 
    • Posted

it sure is strange - the first time I felt it I almost convinced myself I was pregnant which would have been impossible!
    • Edited

Lol yeah its very odd and un usual it only happens when I am laying or sitting a certain way and its just a fuzzy feeling. Hard too explain I am at the doctors this afternoon so will try my best too explain it to him/her 
    • Posted

This symptom is not visible to others but it is there though.

If it becomes too much to bear I will show to my Internist or Rheumy,

• Posted

I hope you will get answers soon.. Having "just" GCA though and the possibility of loss of sight I can imagine how uncomfortable it is the symptom as you describe.

My thoughts, best wishes for you to get better.

Take care,

iellen

• Posted

That's exactly how I've described my fibromyalgia pain to my doctor and other people its this vibrating pain all over my body. It's not as severe now that I've cleaned up my diet and don't eat processed foods keep the sugar low try to limit wheat get moderate exercise

• Posted

Hiya thanks for replying, Yes I am trying too cut all that out and see how I go. Its just such a strange feeling and also hard too explain to other people isnt it. 
  • Posted

This vibration is new to me as I have GCA.

and do not have that kind of symptom.

Did you ever try massages using an electrical gadget.

I would give it a try. I use it and it makes me feel good. For arms and legs mostly the joints.

It is easy to find.

Stay well.

iellen

• Posted

I have gotten this along with many other symotoms over the years.  vibrations ears and head. Very weird. I was told eustatian tube dysfuntion. I dont know what to believe. Tmjd too and just strange muscle or nerve stuff. Not even with anxiety but i do have ailments only i wonder if its fibromylegia lately. Of it is or isnt im not even sure it matters. I cant take many meds due to eye ailments. I did read abt fibromylegia on Pinterest there are different degrees of it like anything else. I do wonder if its anxiety exhaustion amd thats the new label too. 

Anti inflammation diet is a must with all this. Diet really does make a difference. I use ginger for dizzy and inflammation i think is there. Celery juiced is suppose to be great and eat avacadoes. I try to avoid junk or candy and such. I just for a ebook about keifer and fermented foods but seems gross lol.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply yes I will be trying a new diet and reading up about inflammation and what foods are best too eat. The fizzy feeling is still there ut not as much as it was and I am feeling alot better touch wood it stays like that. I am at doctors monday for an ANA blood tests so should hopefully know whats going on next week. x
  • Posted

I had my gallbladder removed last year, and I dealt with a lot of pain over 4 years because of it. As time has gone by I started getting pain in my face and my mouth like a dull. Aching and then my ear would. Like burn, left is worst than right and what you are describing by there is what I have been feeling. I have had many a and e out breaks only to be told that it's psychological and mentally I'm. Insane! Even been sent of mental Health courses and it's why I hate GPS. They put me on medication for Trigeminal Neuralgia. All my doctor has stated is that if have you have had a lot of pain your head cannot take it or the body so Fibromanalgia can happen. Sorry I cant spell that word, I just don't think doctors know half the time in my opinion I think it's why people suffer because they cba for the hassle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.