fuzzy vibrating feeling over body

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I am new to this group but for about 2 months on and off I have had a fuzzy vibrating type of feeling inside my body, Its mainly my legs, feet and back of my head and only happens when im laying down or sitting down. Its a very odd feeling and hard too explain to people I am just wondering if anyone else has had or has got this? Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It's difficult to understand what you mean by vibrating feeling. It sounds like you mean being unsteady on your feet, Like your legs don't want to hold you up?

Are you light headed or is the room spinning.

I think you need to be more specific if you can.

Darlene

• Posted

Hello its very hard too explain. It sort of like the inside of my body under my skin is fizzing and feels like its vibrating inside. Its very hard feeling too explain and very odd feeling. Its mainly when laying down a certain way or sitting a certain way. It almost feels nervy if you get me its so hard too explain even the doctors find it hard too understand what I mean. 
  • Posted

I think I have the same on going issue, I liken it to having had 6 cups of coffee when i've only had one all day.  Sound about the same as yours?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.