Gabapentin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Today is my 30 day off Gabapentin. Yesterday and today the tingling in my legs and feet is still there but is not as harsh or painful as it has been. I am feeling that as the body/ brain gets used to not being on it, it gets easier. I hope I'm right. I have followed all the advice withdrawing from the drug that everyone advised me on this web site. Still juicing watermelon.

Also taking lots of vitamins. Acetyl-L-Carnitine, magnesium, potasium, Vit D etc.

Now so far, so good.

Marie

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Wow Marie 👍👌

Well done

I am into my third week of no gaba now

The anxiety and weakness isn’t still there but no where near as bad as I Thea a few weeks ago!

Good luck on your journey 

• Posted

Hi Jo, that's wonderful. Your into 3 weeks of recovery. Be proud of yourself. I remember my first 2 weeks being very unpleasant. Mostly now I just deal with pain and tingling from knees down into both feet. Am looking forward to waking up one day and it will all be gone.

Keep up the good work. Thanks for writing to me.

Marie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.