Gabapentin and Seroquil

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am on 1800 mgs. Oh gabapentin and 400 mgs. Of Seroquil for over a decade prescribed by the Veterans administration. When I was first prescribed these meds along with bupropion 200 mgs twice a day I was told none of them cause erectile dysfunction. I was 48 and am now almost 62. Like a fool I trusted the doctored and never checked until yesterday. I found out all 3 cause ed.For years ithought it was age or diet. I have been blaming myself. And I have to tell you that I went from getting an erection everyday to none at all. I still remember the day.doctors just replace on addiction with another. Now I'm trying to taper down and the threads I've been reading scare me. I can get those years back but it's worth it to me to clean up and see if it helps. Shame on you AMA. All you care about is money.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey how you doing did the government give you Cipro or Leviquin antibiotic for anthrax so the gov says did you come down with gulf war syndrome
  • Posted

I agree Specialforces10, I was just taking the Gaba for 7yrs and it destroyed those yrs of my life. I am 4 months off Gaba, I took 2 months to taper down. I still don't have much short-term memory.  But you will be better once you get off the stuff.  There are several people on here who will help and I will also try my best to answer any question you have

• Posted

This is Ron again , and is why I was wondering about you getting Leviquin or Cipro  from taking either1 of these drugs give everyone that takes them what’s called the gulf war syndrome or better known as the floxie disease and these f———— drugs kill all your cells in your body call mitochondria , just look it up to see. I wish you the best of luck soldier , and thank you for being there for all of us, tomorrow morning I’ll be down to 100 mg of gabapentin in the morning and 100 at night I’m almost off this stuff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.