Gabapentin dose

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi i am on 2700mg of gabapentin for very chronic nerve pain in back but still get occasional pains down my legs, is this normal

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If your pain is caused due to a pinched nerve, what you are experiencing is completely normal. My sciatic nerve is pinched between L4 & L5 and I experienced pain all the way down to the tip of my big toe on my right side. I had about 6 treatments with a Chiropractor lat year and now my pain is confined to the area between the lower back and the back of my knee.

• Posted

Thank you for the advice my nerves have fused to my disc so the pain can be tremendous but has definitely helped with the gabapentintin just not took it away completely

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.