Gabapentin! Read this!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Gabapentin was given to me for pain but the longer I was on it the more My joints throbbed! When I got down from 1800mil daily to 600mil THERE IS A ASTOUNDING RELIEF!

Google... Gabapentin and aching...It is very enlightening!

I care

Prodigious 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Isn't is annoying, to say the least, when you are prescribed a pain med which causes more pain? rolleyes  Did you ever at any stage receive relief form this med?  What kind of pain did you have which caused it to be prescribed?

• Posted

Anhaga

I was prescribed it for arthritis joint pain. As with many people I’ve come in contact with it helps in the beginning but then turns around and makes joints throb...When I lowered my dose ( I’m getting off it) my throbbing joints got 95% better along with a couple supplements I take at the Natural Pathic clinic my arthritis pain feels incredibly good!!

Good Luck with your endeavors to find a pain free life,

Because I care,

Prodigious 

• Posted

I've never heard anyone who was prescribed Gabapentin for arthritis pain. They you use it a lot for sciatica pain when it travels down your leg. There's a lot of people in my pain groups that say Gabapentin did terrible things to them and then there's just as many people who say that Gabapentin does wonderful things for them. I don't think any of them has ever mentioned using it for arthritis pain nor have any of them said they had worst pain. I'm really sorry it didn't help you

• Posted

Thanks amkoffe!

I have found something that helps me a great deal and that is BOSWELLIA (Used for joint support) And NAC...They’ve helped my pain by 95%

I care...Enjoy your weekend!

Prodigious 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.