gabapentine

Posted , 1 user is following.

18 months ago, I had bad nerve pains due to a hip that is in a bad shape. I am waiting for a hip replacement with a lots of pain. I was put on Gabapentine since last year and I gained 25 pounds and developed a problem with sharp pains on my breast. I was concerned about these symptoms and I talked to my doctor who told me that Gabapentine was necessary. My pharmacist told me there were only 6% of side effect for my breast. I had a double vision for 7 weeks. I don't know if this medication trigged my eye because I am a diabetic too. I used to walk miles every day and I don't understand any more. I need help to find out if someone had these problems. Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.