Gabpabentin and heart palpitations.

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Ive been posting for awhile now and all of a sudden Im beginning to develop heart palpitations  Has any one else had this while going through withdrawing from Gabpabentin? 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Nothing but bad things on here.  I have a VA Dr....why would he even prescribe it?  I started a thread about 2-3 weeks ago with nothing but bad stories about the drug.  But....not once has anyone gave me an allturnative.
  • Posted

Goggle it. Withdrawals from Gabapentin .....but yes I believe it’s one of the withdrawal symptoms
  • Posted

Kathy, yes While I was on it and still while I was going thru withdrawal  Which I'm on my 5th-month of withdrawal

• Posted

Yes I have. They haven’t lasted long, but it’s disconcerting.howwver, if they continue you may want to call your doctor. Personally,there are so many.weird symptoms, some of which occur briefly, I no longer worry about them. But I so get tivked off about it  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.