GAIL'S GONE!!!!!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone,

i spoke to gail :boing: awhile ago, she just got a call to say they have a bed!!!! :magic: so she's gone!!!! :run:

i told her i would let every one know :ok:

she said she would try and get back on as soon as she is up to it, but if i hear from her b4 that i'll let you know!

take care, fellow sufferers :cheerup:

:holly:mandy:holly: how happy am i ---------> :mrgreen:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for letting us know. I'm so glad the bed came through for her in the end...she doesn't deserve all this messing about ( nor does anyone )...I'll be thinking of her tomorrow ( as will we all, I'm sure) and if you hear anything please keep us updated...I'm sure it won't be too long before Gail is back on here tho...

Take care,

Jules xx :D :D

• Posted

hi jules,

gail txt'd me earlier she having it done at 11am, yeh i am so pleased, she was so upset this morning i was so angry for her, cos of what TFU went through too!! its so unfair that we can be treated like this, we make arrangements and everything so i am so happy it all worked out good, but i promise if i hear anything i will let you all know, i know it's made the waiting game for her, as for all of us!, alot easier to cope with, with all the support she has got from everyone on here, she knows but i'll let her know we all thinking of her!!

and yeh won't be long till she's back!! i can't keep her off!! lol, i said i only got to go and make a coffee and leave her alone for 5 mins and she's posting, lol, anyway talk soon,

:holly:mandy:holly:

• Posted

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the update on Gail..any news on tfu yet?

• Posted

hi jules,

nope not heard anything fromTFU, :huh: hope she's ok, she had her op on the 4th, i remember cos i was suppose to be up kings the same day until i postponed it, but i'm sure when she's up to it she'll post and let us know, it's just worrying when you don't hear how peps get on isn't it, i'm sure she's fine though, :ok:

omg!! gail's got about 12 mins!!!!!! as i type this, bless her, i thought of her all morning, i'm missing her already :wah: my tummy keeps going funny, excitement i think!! :magic:

take care,

:holly:mandy:holly:

• Posted

Hi Daisymoo,

Thanks for keeping us all informed about Gail. As last some good News!

Cheers Angela

• Posted

Hi Mandy,

Any news on how Gail is?

Take care,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.