Gainswave therapy?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Just curious if any men here have tried Gainswave therapy for Erectile Dysfunction? Other than the Gainswave website and one or two reviews  I can't find much information on results. Seems like another way separate men from their money. I've read it can be used for women for better orgasms. So if you're woman and have had this done please chime in.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i am healthy and active but i figured that i could use this as a preventive action and better my performance i keep reading that its painless well let me tell you that it is painful as heck !! at least to me it is , ive done 4 treatments and im sore and have not seen ANY differance as a matter of fact it has made me feeling like less not more

• Posted

i am healthy and active but i figured that i could use this as a preventive action and better my performance i keep reading that its painless well let me tell you that it is painful as heck !! at least to me it is , ive done 4 treatments and im sore and have not seen ANY differance as a matter of fact it has made me feeling like less not more

• Posted

@T4859485917 after a month or so please update us. They claim it can take a month or 2 to see results.

• Posted

the risk is not worth it im not going back my urethra was inflamed it took days to get back to normal maybe its just its just not for me ! would like to see if the p shot is any better (maybe)

good luck and be careful i have a good friend thats a doctor and says the bottom line is there is trauma being inflicted to the penis and genitals ( that is not a natural situation ) Beet juice helps with the Noxide which boosts blood flow , baby aspirin daily is an anticoagulant cardio exercise, and a good diet thats the game plan if you want to impress an occasional teladaphyl or syladaphil wont hurt . nothing that advertises that is completely painless and then in turn hurts like hell can be good!!

could be just me but im out !

• Posted

I received no benefit whatsoever from six Gainswave treatments and a P-shot from a doctor here in the Pacific NW. The total cost was about $3000.

In my opinion it's all smoke and mirrors.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.