Gallbladder/Liver issues most likely? Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello world,

Below are symptoms followed by blood test results from previous doctor visits. I come to you all because my doctor (who I do trust) is not able to figure what's going on with me. In fact, he thinks all my symptoms are happening because anxiety related issues and had prescribed me medication that helps me manage this anxiety.

In 2013 is when I first started experiencing these symptoms that I describe below. He did prescribe me anxiety meds at the time. I actually only lasted a few months on the medication before I gave up on them. Fast forward to 2017 and all my symptoms disappeared. Not too sure why but there were completely gone. I get covid in May of last year. Everything is fine until August of last year. All the symptoms have reappeared in the same exact way. Go to my Doc and he reinstates the anxiety medication after blood test show my Comprehensive Metabolic Panel is mostly normal.

The internet information in 2021 has evolved since 2016. I started doing my own research on the information that I had (blood test, urine test, every test available in my portal). I believe I have an unconjugated biliruben issue that is perhaps causing a gallbladder issue with perhaps pigmented gallstones (biliruben gallstones). If you followed me this far... Thank you! please read the symptoms and results below and I will follow with my questions.

Symptoms:

• Pain under middle right of abs right under rib cage
  • Pain under middle left of abs right under rib cage (more on right)
  • Anxiety
  • Pale bowel movements
  • Headaches
  • Breathing issues where it feels like I can't catch my breath

When checked by nurse, the level of my oxygen was good

• Once considered to have jaundice by doctor (See levels below at Biliruben)
  • Feel a little better with bile salts and/or beet juice (These are very new to my diet)
  • Low Ast / Alt Levels - As well as, on the lower end of normal for the white blood cells

White Blood Cells (Normal = 4 - 11) ------ 5.4 (2015), 5.2 (2016), 4.9 (2021) *Perhaps a vitamin b6 deficiency

ALT (Normal = 17-63) ------ 20 (2013), 18 (2015), 11 (2016), 13 (2021) *Perhaps a vitamin b6 deficiency

AST (Normal = 15-41) ------ 17 (2013), 14 (2015), 16 (2016), 13 (2021) *Perhaps a vitamin b6 deficiency

Biliruben (Normal = 0.3 - 1.2) ------ 1.6 (2013), 1.3 (2015), 1.5 (2016), 1.2 (2021)

Urea Nitrogen (Normal = 8 -20) ------ 25 (2013), 17 (2015), 24 (2016), 19 (2021)

eGFR (Normal = >=60) ------ 116(2021) (seems my kidneys are functioning good)

No leakage of proteins of any sorts. (I do get foamy urine sometimes)

Anyone have any experience with this? Does this sound like a gallbladder/liver problem? Any chance supplementation of vitamin b6 will help with some of my symptoms? (I just ordered a bottle of 100mg pills). I know some of you might say I need to see my doctor or perhaps see a new doctor but I want to try to use a little deductive reasoning and perhaps experiment with foods to understand if I feel better.

If you made it through that whole article, I appreciate it! and would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has any information about this!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.