Gallbladder Pain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For those of you who experience or have experienced gallbladder pain - where did or do you feel the pain? Mine started under my right breast and would wrap around to my back. Went away but now it’s started back up again. I feel it in the same area but now it’s moved to different areas. Now I feel it to the right of my belly button and my right lower abdomen area, my right lower hip area, on the side of my ribs sometimes below them, I have a soreness on the right side of my chest and to the left of my right shoulder blade. That’s a lot, sorry. At first I was worried it was my liver but my doctor did a liver exam and said it feels normal. So now I have to go get a HIDA scan of my gallbladder. Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Had pain under right ribs that wrapped around to the same place in my back and also the middle bit at top of stomach between the ribs. When having severe attacks I couldn’t differentiate where exactly the pain was in my stomach as couldn’t actually sit still or lie down and sweat would be pouring off me. Hope you get some answers with the HIDA scan xx
    • Posted

Thank you Scottie! I hope so too. I go the 27th, nervous but definitely hoping to get some answers. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.