Gallbladder problems with palpitations feel like you can't breath anyone have this

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had palpitations for years medicine worked till now had stomach problems then to now palpitations are back feel like I can't breath everyday I have to have my gallbladder out hope this is the cause they never did find out years ago what causes my palpitations if this don't work I have to have a heart cath done

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

These are unrelated problems, and should be analysed or diagnosed/treated separately. 
    • Posted

No they are related inflammation of the gallbladder can cause palpitations it is connected to the vagus nerve when it's not working right the vagus nerve sends the heart and brain wrong messages I looked it up I'm hoping this is my problem it all started iny stomach if it's not I have a heart cath set up thanks for your reply

• Posted

Sorry to learn that this is causing your heart problems as well.  All of a body's systems are interrelated, so what one system does or doesn't do affects the others.

How soon will you be having the gallbladder surgery?  I hope it provides you with some relief! xx  

• Posted

I hope so, too!  Remember that it will take your body time to settle.  It's major surgery!  So give yourself 5-6 weeks for the external stitches, and longer for the internal ones!  The best gift you can give yourself right now is to enhance your body's healing process by rest!

Please let me know how you get on!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.