Gallbladder removal exhaustion

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had a bad gallbladder op with a very bad bile leak with a drain,the drain tube was misplaced and didn't drain bile for 3 days during which my internals were filling up with bile and horrible nausea which then led to an emergency bile duct stone removal which due to the excessive pain I was in I came to half way through the procedure and they had to hold me down on the bed whilst they removed the operation equipment from down my throat,the only good thing about this was them holding me down forced the drain to the right position and over a litre of bile came pouring out which then led them to do the procedure and bile duct stent the next day, after my bladder removal I spent a week in hospital with all this going on, I have been out of hospital for 3 weeks the first week was just diorrhea days I was going to go back to work next week as I am supposed to be recovered by now apparently, but I can't even manage an hours exertion without my hands and arms getting all shaky and my legs getting wobbly and feeling exhausted, shouldn't I be better now, why is it taking so long as all the sites say 2 weeks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.