Gallbladder removal on Feb 22, 2021

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello hope everyone is doing great, Just thought i come on here and share my story about the removal of my gallbladder It's been 1 month since my surgery and i have lost so much weight which it has put me in a really bad depression and anxiety with lots of bad thoughts when i first came home i had my mom take care of me for the first week and she was feeding me oatmeal with toast and jelly and soups and all was great then i come back to work and happy as can be i was able to eat and was feeling amazing well 1 week ago my body took a toll on me i had this weird stomach sensation in the middle of my stomach it was not pain just discomfort as if i was nervous and scared and boom i loose my appetite so that made my anxiety go haywire the worst part is when you have to force yourself to eat not good at all so i went to my acupuncture lady and she kinda fix my anxiety but still get those shaky moments all over my body i feel weak at times i wonder how much longer till i can feel alive again and back to normal. 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.