Gallbladder removed two years ago, now have pain the pain back, any one else experiencing the same ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, I hope that someone may be able to share their experience. I am a 53 year old female living in the UK. I had my gallbladder removed two years ago and it was FULL of stones, the surgeon took a photo to show me. Two years on, I now have pain in my right shoulder and side, lots of gas and occasional bright orange loose stool, poor appetite and I am consumed with worry. I have also got an annoying cough which I think is due to the indigestion/ reflux ? I am terrified of going to the GP (I know its irrational but I lost my husband to cancerand I think it effected my judgement) has anyone else experienced similar after gallbladder removal and did it just settle down ?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.