Gallbladder removedz

Posted , 4 users are following.

heyy so i had my gallbladder removed, and im seven days op. lately ive been feeling weird. mild headaches, lost of sleep. shortness of breathe, shoulder/back pain is anyone else feeling these? or is it just me? 😕

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had my gb removed in 2015 and still now I have days where I experience pains similar to those before my op. The operation itself does take time to settle - you have to be gentle with yourself and patient as well. For instance, for well over a year after my op, I had stitch like pain in my side and I was unable to lie on that side in bed (right side). But then one day you realise the various issues you sometimes get post op are becoming less and less.

It will settle down - you've literally only just had your op so go with it; obviously if your symptoms become too much for you then go straight to your GP.

Best wishes to you.

• Posted

HI Pete, its very similar to the symptoms i went through last July when i had my Gallbladder operation. you need plenty of rest, mild headaches, the gas after the operation caused gas to be stored in the body. I used activated Charcoal capsuls brilliant for absorbing the gas. buy them in any health food shop.

I found little meals easer to take and still do, My lifestyle at the moment is stressful and makes things more trouble some for me.

If things get any more difficult for anything your insure see the doctor as well, feeling sick is perfectly normal takes time for the stomach to settle. take care anything else i can advise let me know kind regards JO

• Posted

joanne, thanks for taking the time out of your day to reply to me. its just im afraid to eat cause it hurts. im constantly having to go to the bathroom to let it out. sometimes i feel like i cannot breathe, along with anxiety. i still dont have a clue on what i can and can't eat. The passed few days ive been eating but it just the pooping, body feeling weird, etc. some days i go a day without eating cause everytime i eat something an hour later my shoulder/back hurts this is so stressful 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.