Gallbladder shadows

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hiya......i have been unwell everyday for as long time! My symptoms proberly started when i was 29 i am now 31 !

My symptoms are:

Nausea everyday especially first thing in the morning.

Constipation.....a mixture of both soft and hard stools.

Deep burning brusied feeling in upper abdomen which is there everyday!

Aches in my upper back/right shoulder blade......sometimes feels like a knot feeling.

I also get dull and sharp pains where my gallbladder is and feels very tender when pressed on.

Ive never been in severe agony like alot of other people have.....just feel like i have a virus everyday.....ive lost weight due to this but slowly putting weight back on.

I had a scan and it showed that my gb walls are thickened and that i have lots of shadows inside my gallbladder but showed no stones???

What are the shadows?

Has anyone else had lots of shadows and no stones??  would like to hear your stories?

And why am i not in severe agony like some people?

Also........2 nights ago i pressed where my gb is and heard a funny noise like it was releasing gas or something.....should i be worried?

Looking forward to all your responds and i feel better in my self to know that im not suffereing alone.....feeling like this really gets me down!!xxxxxx

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I got so tired from gallbladder issues that it felt like I had the flu.  I'm presuming that is what you meant when you say it feels like you have a virus. 
    • Posted

Yes......i feel likw im cming down with a virus or have a virus everyday.....its horrible......still waiting on my endoscope......nearly been 8 weeks now.....still suffering!!
    • Posted

Oh blimey. I feel for you I really do. I was exactly like you. Poorly

constantly like having a virus as you say. Plus nausea. And the constipation with the stools like you described first off. And the constant pain and the shoulder pain. I had an inflamed gallbladder too. Every so often I had intense pain for 20 minutes or so. Everyone is different aren't they. But I just wanted to say, I suffered in exactly the same way you did for years. Good luck. Let me know how you get on if you don't mind. I would be interested to know. Regards

• Posted

Hi ,

i know you put this up years ago , did you find out what the shadows were ?

iv also had ultrasound no gallstones but was told inflammation however i have recieved a letter to say unclear shadows were fount. iv had mri since but waiting for those results.

im 32 and im literally going through the same right now.

i struggle with anxiety so thinking the worse.

Thank you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.