Gallbladder surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had gallbladder surgery due to large gallstones. All this the time I was sick to my stomach and everything i ate made me sick it was my gallbladder and I thought it was my diverticulitis. I had 2 diverticulitis attacks with in 3 months and CT scan confirmed that. so my QUESTION is has anyone else who has diverticulitis had gallbladder surgery.

i fell line this may have contributed to me having DIVERTICULITIS

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

yes i had gallbladder surgery long before my diverticulitis flared up and i still get flare ups.

• Posted

i lost my gallbladder when I gave birth to my first son 41 years ago im 61 now and Got diagnosed with diverticulitis when I was 60 .But when I was 59 I had to have biopsy of the uterus and they did that biopsy in the office Punched all the way through the cervix through to the uterus and it was like eight months after that I came down with diverticulitis!

• Posted

I had my gallbladder removed in 1988 and my diverticulitis was diagnosed in 2015.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.