gallbladder wall thickning

Posted , 4 users are following.

If anyone has problem of the gallbladder wall thickening does it 

cause bloating as well as other symptoms

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ive got slighly thickened walls......read my post that ive just posted and that will tell you my symptoms.......bloating is one of mine x
  • Posted

Absolutely!  Wall thickening generally indicates a problem.  Sounds like you need to have it removed.  Good luck.
    • Posted

Lol not too bad at the moment thanks although the attacks are bad. I don't know how many stones I have. All they said was multiple so I'm guessing a few. Probably accounts for the continued raised LFT's but no hurry for surgery, alas! Bloating, the stitch pain and a bubbles sensation under my right ribs are the main symptoms for me. A very low fat diet of below 3% seems to be keeping full on attacks on ice.
    • Posted

Ah, fair play to you.  That very low fat diet is hard but so worthwhile if it limits the attacks.  Good luck to you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.