Gallstone flush

Posted , 9 users are following.

Anyone believe in natural way of gallstone flush. My husband did his second flush today, got few stones but according to website its not a real gallstone its just chemical reaction of the flush ( olive, juice and epsom salt). We just hoping not to have a gallbladder removal, strict diet and exercise. He got no problem after the 2 flushes, no more pain at all eversince. Its almoat 2 months now since he had an attack that we end up to ED. Doctor advice to remove his gallbladder but we decline. We went to GP told her about it never believe it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

the only way we know whether they are gallstones or not is by having a CT scan. Please get it and let me know
  • Posted

Sorry to tell you this--there is no "natural means" of flushing gallstones.  Another test that can be performed is an ultrasound.  Please work with your doctor to get your husband the care he needs. xx

• Posted

I tried gallbladder flush 2 weeks back. As mentioned I saw green stones. But I highly doubtful if they are stones..it looked like a kind of soap particles.i was having some relief for 2 weeks especially with pain..but still lot of burping and bloating going on. The right way to check is ultrasound before and after GB flush. Here in USA it takes a month to get an appointment.but my overall feeling is it's not working atleast to me.

• Posted

Hi Jenevieve76624,

I found some success stories from internet that some people didn't remove their gallbladder out but only the gallstones. So we still have another option to save our gallbladder. About the gallstones flush I am not believe it. Because I hv tried once and I don't want to try it again. It is like youve said it is just chemical reaction.

• Posted

Your spot on with this this natural method, It has worked for thousands of people. It’s shocking, the amount of people having their gall bladder removed, when there’s an alternative like this. Don’t listen to anyone telling you not to try this, it’s totally natural and it’s a very successful way to remove gallstones. It’s a much better alternative to having your gall bladder removed. Personally I find GP’s to be very ignorant of alternative medicine. To cut a long story short, their almost programmed to believe in nothing more than handing out pills. Well done to your husband for trying this method, he’s succeeding, and proving the Doc’s wrong. 👍

• Posted

It's very good advice to research all you can on ursodioxycholic acid and the fact that it will dissolve gallstones.

Not many doctors in the UK know of that method of treatment but I for one have been succesfull in dissolving three stones and reducing the biggest stone from 17mm to 10mm. Since the course of 6 months treatment I do not have any symptoms at all.  In a nutshell through lack of knowledge thousands of gall bladders are being removed unnecessarily.  It really is a scandal.

• Posted

Hello,

I have a low functioning gallbladder at 31% so I did the gallbladder flush with the olive oil, grapefruit and Epsom salts almost 3 wks ago and I honestly felt worse after. My shoulder pains have intensified and over all feeling sick has worsened but I never had stones. So, the cleanse came recommended by me from someone who had stones and refused surgery and he is doing great with it. So it really varies by each person in my opinion. I did however as my GI doctor about it and he is familiar with it and not opposed to holistic methods but he did not say it worked or did not work in his experience he just asked me how I felt after. Good luck with everything. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.