Gallstone in bile duct

Posted , 6 users are following.

ive had stomach pain several times very painfull waiting to see doctor at hospltal i wander if people have the same symtoms very painfull help me please thank you Brian

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If the gallstone is in the bile duct then you will be in AGONY!! Just like when you have an attack.

I had my GB removed and stones had moved into the bile duct.. I went yellow and was in agony. Constantly being sick and doubled over.

• Posted

Hi Zoe, may i ask what are your symptoms when you still had gallstones? do you still get attacks now?

• Posted

Could you describe your pain and where is it located? Is it constant or does it come in bouts? Does the pain move about?The title of your post mentions gallstones in bile duct; have you had an ultrasound to confirm this? These details would help to give you some advice while you are waiting to see a doctor. Abdominal pain can be caused by many things.

• Posted

I have had this a few times but quite well spaced apart. I also seemed to have the pain and vomiting after a hot shower. I have been diagnosed by an ultra sound with a large gallstone in my bladder which I am waiting for now. Since diagnosis I have hardly any pain. I just know it is there under my right rib. Not sure how long it will take to be done I was diagnosed in September this year.

• Posted

Hello Jai, how about you? what are your symptoms? you don't get painful attacks?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.