Gallstone suffer

Posted , 4 users are following.

so I have gallstones. and get occasionall indigestion. but here is my main question started recently this morning I'm getting sharp cramps on my mid left side of back. I have no abdominal discomfort or vomit or anything like that. could it be mabey I just pulled a muscle or reinjured a muscle. it's a sharp cramp feeling in the back. could it be my pancreas all though I have scans done for that 2 months ago

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Maybe your gallstones are causing irritation especially since the pain is sharp. See your doctor to have your questions answered accurately.

• Posted

I have no pain on the right and it's only my left back side .

• Posted

as far as I am aware the pain can radiate as well....its just nerves sending signals...while the real location could be bladder.... if its gonna last more then couple days just get it checked. i wouldnt worry too much.

• Posted

sounds like muscle spasms or yes you probably pulled a muscle. I think you are just starting to experience gallstone issues. You have a long way to go. Hang in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.