Gallstone surgery and sleep apnea

Posted , 3 users are following.

so this is bugging me alot a year ago i wad diagnosed with severe sleep apnea and after that lost 30lbs and just kept loosing .i have gallstone surgery in september and i weight 396lbs. but my fear is this whole anthesia sorry if i cant spell that and severe sleep apnea. anyone else wjth severe sleep apnea had this surgery done

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi , i also have sleep apnea , i had my gallbladder removed in november 2016 , thankgoodness all went well , i was told it was important that they had an emergency bed free incase of complecations , suppose just taking percautions. plus september 2months before gallbladder removed i had my knee replacement , all went very well.

Good luck !

• Posted

brandon.

hi well done for the weight loss.

however and i mean this with the utmost respect.

if i were you brandon.

i would not being having gallbladder surgery weighing 28 stone with sleep apnea !

i would starve myself almost to get my weight down my friend.

remember they have to intubate you for this opp.

its no joke intubation at the best of times !

i lost 5 stone in 6 weeks by just eating one bowl of rice crispies with water a day .

i wish you well.

• Posted

thank you very much. anyone have ideas on what they took for cramps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.