Gallstones

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been diagnosed with gallstones All bloods are fine no infection. i haven't had a bad attack just a constant dull ache between strenum and belly button then across my right side and back. i feel awful and just not right. cant explain it but not really dizzy just not right. i am struggling to do any day to day tasks. without feeling awful. anyone else have similar symptoms? i am going out my mind worrying about this. . not seeing surgeon until friday to see if he will remove gallbladder or not.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ailsa!

How are you? I am in a similar situation. Dull ache under right rib and radiating to my back. No bad attack with me either and I have been diagnosed with gallstones in the past. My pain sometimes comes and goes. For the most part of yesterday it was gone and now it's here again today. I have been referred for another scan but no date yet. Bloods all cam back clear last week. Like yourself, I am very worried. I did get a few dizzy spells last week too, although I was putting that down to anxiety.

• Posted

Hi Tanya

i dont know if the not right feeling is down to anxiety or not. I just find it hard to understand how gallstones can make me feel like this.

• Posted

Hi Tanya

Im in the all clear to medically the dizzy spells scare me though but Docs are saying anxiety.

• Posted

I had my scan and all clear here too! Gallbladder, liver, pancreas and kidneys look very healthy! Still in pain though and it has moved to left side now too. I sometimes get a tightening feeling too. They are also telling me anxiety? I am going to get my vitamin D checked next week. It can cause, joint and muscle pain. Especially back and ribs??

• Posted

Hi There I have been feeling the same with palputaions and sever anxiety been to the ER and they say all is in order but I feel terrible. Booked for surgery on the 11 April I hope that would sort these issues out.

Take Care

Roxanne

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.