Gallstones and dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

anyone with gallstones experience feeling lightheaded as ni know gallstones cause gas and acid reflux which they can both contribute to dizziness / lightheaded ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The two UK NHS gastro's that i've seen are absolutely 100% adamant that nothing to do with gastro problems can cause you to be lightheaded or dizzy. To be honest i think they are talking bul##hit as i've read so many stories of people with gallbladder/gastro problems being dizzy and i've now been dizzy for nearly 2 years straight.

Good luck👍

• Posted

TOTALLY AGRRE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING THE DOCTORS DONT KNOW WHAT THE ARE TALKING ABOUT NIT THE SAME BUT I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PERIODS WHICH I STATED TO THE THE DOCTORS WAS TOLD GALLSTONES CANT CAUSE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT BUT HAVE READ IT CAN SOON AS GALLBLADDER OT PROBLEMS WENT

• Posted

yeah i think the whole thing is gallstones can cause anxiety and stress on the body which we all know what that can do . and gas and acid reflux can cause dizziness to. which can relate to gallstones . gallstones effect our digestive system which the brain and the gut have a connection .

• Posted

i believe it all link everything ur experiencing i have it and it all started after my gallbladder act up and even after my gallbladder was removed am still having these issues especially after eating i dont know what to do no more i have very bad depression and now i struggle with health anxiety really bad. acid reflux is the big one for me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.