Gassy, diarrhea-anyone else?

Posted , 7 users are following.

i have been so frustrated lately i have has a lot more gas and bloating as well as diarrhea. Haven't had a period since late July. Thinking it may have been my last. I am 52.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, hon...

Your symptoms sound like all of ours at some point during our ride. You are not alone. And not to burst your hopeful bubble, but don't bet on that having been your last period. Hopefully it was.

• Posted

oh I hope it was. I went 10.5 months between it and the one before it. I am keeping a log of everything I eat as I am working in losing quite a bit of weight. I also keep track of when I have the diarrhea and or loose stool. Trying to figure out what is causing it.

It is all setting my health anxiety off and I am just so done. I want my life back. This is all so emotionally hard!

• Posted

Newfiemom yes it is so hard!!! This is by far my hardest time ever...feel so out of control. It is anxiety producing, it sucks!!

• Posted

From last 4 months i too have alot Gas problem..consult many Dr they gave Medicines .. . always Feel like Bloating ...stomach upset..then one of my friend suggest to include Funnel Seeds in diet.

It really Work wonders..i started taking Roasted Funnel seeds after every meals. and now feel soo relaxed......gas problem not fully solved but it reduce to 60 percent.

i will suggest u to try FUNNEL SEEDS .

Let me know if they help u too.

tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.