Gastric Band

Posted , 5 users are following.

Consultants appointment last night and I have my surgery on 16th May! xx

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Yay amazing news, where you having yours too? I have my op on 21st may..
    • Posted

Exciting for you too! Having it done at the Nuffield Brentwood, where's yours? xx
    • Posted

I'm having mine in spire in Birmingham.. I'm excited but crapping myself at same time hah
    • Posted

Me too lol have you got to stay in overnight? xx
  • Posted

i am having mine on the 24th can not wate x good luckwith yours 
  • Posted

i am having mine on the 24th april can not wate x good luckwith yours 
    • Posted

Good luck Pat! Keep me informed how it goes, how did you do with the milk diet? xx
    • Posted

will do. And you. yer got there in the end still have bad days .but the oxo works THG said i could have up to 3 aday. 3 days to go and counting .
    • Posted

Hi glynis back home now and little pain no sickness so all good at the moment hope the rest of my journey gose this well x
    • Posted

Hi Pat well done! Long may the no pain and no sickness keep going, take care, keep me informed xx
    • Posted

Hi glynis sorry not been on here for 6days. All is going well. I have lost 17 lb now that's 3 weeks today since I started my shake . Going to have my first fell on 2 June. Today is the first day that I am a bit hungry but not lots. Have bin making my self eat.I do get a pain in my chest if I drink quick. You just forget lol hope all goes well with you.
  • Posted

Hi... going for my consultants appt on 6th May & booked in for 19th. A few days behind you! How are you feeling about it all right now?
    • Posted

Hi, congratulations on your journey! I'm very excited and will be glad to start the milk diet! I might regret saying that lol, seriously it will be good to get going, my husband is having his done the same day, and seems that's all we talk about at the moment lol, have you waited long for your surgery? xx
    • Posted

So sorry for not responding sooner... all has been hectic! Im going private so its only been a matter of a month from getting evetything pencilled in & now its the big wait. A bit nervous... keep thinking about post op diet. Just want to start it now. Too impatient! So how much do you want to lose? I have 6 stone.
    • Posted

Hi it's getting close! Milk diet starts tomorrow, very apprehensive but so excited! I also have 6 stone to lose, stocked up on milk and yoghurt's for 3 days can't get anymore in the fridge lol, my husband is also Having a band fitted on the same day as me, so it will be very strange in our house. Keep your chin up we will all be fine Im sure xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.