Gastric Band Aftercare...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone had a gastric band fitted with Healthier Weight? If so how have you found there aftercare?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

They are absolutely amazing!! I was banded 16th May. They have rang me every week just to see how things are going. Got my first fill Tuesday and they rang to see how I was feeling about it. You get to know the nurses and they you and that's just 5 weeks in. Hope that helps smile
    • Posted

Hi

i am having my band fitted tomorrow with healthier weight in Birmingham - would really appreciate words of advice as suffering badly with nerves...

would be great to hear back from you

thanksΒ 

xx

• Posted

I've had my band fitted with healthier weight and their aftercare is superb. They are easy to contact by phone and always there for support. Best decision I've ever made was to have the band fitted with these guys 😊😊😊😊😊😊
  • Posted

Hi

I had my band fiited with Healthier weight back in January this year. They have been really supportive and Friendly. You can call them with any concerns or visit the clinic, I'm really glad I chose to get my band with these guy's. Good luck with your band.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.