Gastric sleeve

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi thinking about getting gastric sleeve surgery but can't afford uk prices told it is cheaper in Czech Republic and in izmir turkey has anyone been to these countries to get gastric sleeve surgery

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I can’t speak on behalf of the Czech Republic, but I can speak about France. About 18 months ago I went there for a procedure.

I think I paid something in the region of £5000, which was about half the price of the UK.

After 18 months I still remain much slimmer than I was.

The procedure took place in Le Havre in France. A brief Internet search will direct you to the company in question. The procedure took place in Le Havre in France. A brief Internet search will direct you to the company in question.

If you search my blogs on this forum, you will read about my weight loss journey.

Personal message me if you would like more help.

• Posted

Hello,

I have not been to these countries, but I did go to France to have mine done. My sleeve journey is listed on this website. If you click on my profile, all of the details are there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.