Gastritis, IBS, GERD and horrible internal shaking

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi

first of all excuse my poor English ..

I am a 28 years old , mother of 2 ..

four months ago my life turns upside down and been living through a constant torture

I got a strange feeling in my foot like a cellphone is vibrating inside with tingling .. I went to a neuro and he just said I was imagining it ..

things only got worse after that .. vibrations took over most of my body parts .. pain in abdomen and stomach and chest .. no sleeping as I always feel like a drill is working inside my body .. bad diarrhea and dehydration which got me admitted for days ( couldn’t even drink water without going to the bathroom two or three times after ) .. after allot allllot of blood and stool tests and just before I was about to give up a doctor said I had a Gastrointestinal, never found the cause of it but gave me a course of antibiotics and other mids and my symptoms was 40% better .. Things continued at the same level after that .. internal shaking was the most horrible thing.. it got worse after eating and a little better in the morning .. I had an endoscopy and was diagnosed with Chronic Gastritis, GERD (A), and a mild inflammation in my colon ( doctors suggest IBD but then rolled it out as there wasn’t enough symptoms to support that diagnosis so they said I have a Post Infectious IBS ) .. the thing is some doctors when checking out my test say I never had a Gastrointestinal in the first place and it was normal .. some said I had .. so I don’t know 💔

Now it’s been four months .. I’m taking Nexium 40 once before breakfast, Duspatalin for my colon twice before meals .. symptoms got a little better for a while and then worse again

I feel like I’m only treating the symptoms and never the cause.. I stopped telling the doctors about the internal shaking as they never had any idea about it .. when my digestive system is better the internal shaking becomes so mild so I focused on trying to solve this problem

Im on a very strict diet 💔 oatmeal and apple, white rice and boild vegetables ( only potatoes carrot and pumpkin) , greek yoghurt and cucumber ( almost every day )

I don’t know why after getting little improvement things went down again 💔 I am at my parents as I couldn’t function alone at my home with my kids 💔 I miss playing with them 💔 they are 6 and 2 years old and my sickness is affecting them 😔

Some nights are worse than others , the vibration would be in my head whenever I lay down.. some days it’s in my back stomach chest legs ...

it’s just a never ending torture 💔💔

I tried to keep a food diary but it doesn’t seems to work out as I’m having the same food for months

I’m heading to a very dark place and start to feel depressed all the time after things got worse ( not before so it’s not the cause)

Now I’m crying all the time as this horrible vibration cant stop and I’m so exhausted and hungry all the time

I am losing the purpose of life if it’s not for my kids .. I feel so different getting out of bed and somedays wish I never wake up to another day of this going on

I found some people saying they have this feeling on and off and it’s horrible 💔💔 its never off with me I’m so tired and desperate

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

i have the samething only thing is i got anal swelling my tounge is white my tounge had teeth marks and i aolt have trap gas i could not eat or sleep i just pass out when my body cant take it i wish i had help to i cry alot to and my feet starting feeling cold and and shacking

• Posted

internal shaking/ chills is from the inflammation in your gut. When something is off with your digestive system it affects your central nervous system.. why don't doctors explain this to patients? It doesn't mean there is anything sinister wrong with you even though you feel there is. Post infectious issues can definitely cause shaking and feeling very ill. I had terrible shaking/chills when I had digestive issues for many months on and off but eventually it all went away and I am now healed.

Have faith your body will eventually heal.

• Posted

hi there.

can you explain more ? what are the tremors from ? vibrations? we're there hot all of a sudden then extreme cold??

help

if this drom sibo ? what tests are needed

• Posted

i have same issue going on, have been hospitalized. both neurologists ignoring me. propranolol does little for me. am waking up at 4 am with terrible gastritis. lost weight feel like am dying. found cysts on my spine but I am being ignored

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.