Gastritis Pain with Movement or Walking?

Posted , 34 users are following.

Has anyone experienced gastritis pain with movement like walking or brushing your teeth? My upper stomach hurts like stomach is swollen from inside, while walking. Stomach stiffens when brushing teeth etc.

This pain for 4 months have almost disabled me. It all started after taking an antibiotics course. Pain is so severe that it feels like someone is punching you in the upper stomach and it has radiated to back now aswell it hurts so much. I am still trying to figure out whether pain alone without acid or burning a sign of gastritis. Doc was too quick to say its gastritis and didnt explain me whether pain alone and so severe that it has almost disabled me to do any activity which requires some level of force, are gastritis related.

2 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Any one discovering anything new about their symptom and / or relief from them.?

• Edited

hope youve got answers

i had diarrohea and vomiting at the same time one evening. Had twisting knoting pain right side of belly button and still do. Bloods and Urine came back normal, gall bladder and pancreas or appendix problems would have showed up on bloods the surgeon said. They think it was a bug along with gastritis. Still getting bubbly feelings right side of abdomen. Might go back to hospital and see if i can get CT or xray etc. Sleeping hasnt made it better, walking makes it sore. Still havent passed stool in four days since the diarrohea and vomiting, but some of your symptoms i can relate indefinitely

• Posted

Hi,

I'm reading this older post of yours and find I have exactly the same story. Just wondering if you every got a proper diagnosis and are you feeling better now. Thanks for any help you can offer!

• Posted

Hello I'm replying to your old post because I was searching for the same symptoms. I have exact symptoms as you and I was wondering if you ever found solution for this pain? I'm writing this message while in same pain as you dealt with. Any help will be appreciated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.