Gastroenteritis? Parasite? Food Poisoning? Bug? What was it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the record  i am 30 years old with no previous health issues expect for a acid flare ups.

During the end week of August i felt horrible. I could walk ok but going into a car while it was moving my stomach felt even more sick. So for two days or so i remained in bed.

I had these symptoms.

Watery Diarrhea mostly just for two days.

Loss of appetite for two days.

burping for two days as well or i think.

abdominal pain/stomach pain.

I had no vomiting.

Nausea.

Gas.

I have done the ultrasound and the whole blood count. Doctor said everything is fine expect for the high uric acid and diffuse fatty infiltration of liver, due to junk food and soda pop.

but all other my lab results came normal..

What do you think it was? an infectious bug?  its rather strange before the weekend i got sick i felt super great without any problems.

Looking forward for replies.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've had exact symptoms but for years! Cyclic maybe once a month! Self diagnosed was ring worm!! Treated for it 2 weeks ago then a second dose. 

Two days ago a new batch of ringworm were born they came out my rectum alive and shortly thereafter the morphed into moths!! 

Feel really good right now! Hi 

Pain in the upper digestive track may indicate pinworms?!

Hope this helps you have to do the two doses because of their lifecycle

If they come out alive they could spread back to you!!!!!

• Posted

Try taking pinworm medicine available over the counter take 1st dose the 14 days later take a second dose. Worked for me, u have exactly the same symptoms! Please try this, it can't hurt......

• Posted

Reply to me when u can so we can talk on messages 
  • Posted

bran

Hi! It sounds to me that you have pinworms! Very common seldom treated properly?! Here's what I would do:

Buy a Reese's Pinworm medicine 

It's available over the counter at most drug stores ¥

•It won't do any good unless every family member living with you also takes the treatment, just follow instructions on the box!

Different from the directions everyone must do it again in exactly 14 days, because of the cycle of the bugs!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Do u have any pet birds, cats or dogs because they are the source!

Let me know if you can?!

good luck!

will

• Posted

Bran 

Sorry for the repeat? I forgot I talked to u before 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.