Generally unwell

Posted , 3 users are following.

does anyone with anxiety feel generally unwell? Like they're dying but not even sure what of? Like constantly feel sick, aches, weak, tired.. Stomach pains.. Like your body is just shutting down .. And you honestly FEEl it .. It's not just in your imagination? 

I feel realyy generally unwell and I'm starting to think something isn't right at all.. With my liver mainly because the past 4 years iv drank almost every night 

xxx

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hey Rihanna, I'm exactly the same !!!!!

I drink a lot too, and I am convinced I've got liver disease !! Even tho ive had every check and I'm apparently healthy and fine ! But I always I'll, always got a cold, always tired, always weak. Think it's just the anxiety wears our bodies out so much

You're not alone though I'm exactly the same

And the alcohol is our worst enemy, cos it makes the anxiety so much worse but It help so much at the time sad

• Posted

Really? Ho much do you drink if you don't mind me asking? 

Yeah a hits like a vicious cycle!!! I wake up every morning feeling sick etc due to the alcohol so I worry that I have liver disease because I feel physically drained and I know alcohol is not good for me but then night time comes and the only way to relax is with the wine!!! It's awful xxxxx

• Posted

I'm a binge drinker, I have blackouts at least twice a week. I'm not proud of it and I'm actually so embarrassed by it. My anxiety is so bad at the moment it's the only way I seem to cope, but I'm not coping very well because alcohol clearly makes it worse ! Lol

I'm always ill too, alcohol weakens your immune system as well!

• Posted

Don't worry I'm not proud of it either! My parents are becoming concerned as I still live at home and am 22 so they know exactly what I drink sad yeah mines terrible iv got to get ready in a bit to go for dinner with my boyfriend but my arms are all weak and shaky and I'm convinced I'm dying and I'm scared I'll die or pass out in public xxx
    • Posted

isnt anxiety just horrible, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy!!!

i feel like im never gna wake up when i go to bed, and especially when i have a hangover i think yep im going to die today. i just hate it!!!

been prescribed citalopram, really nervous to take it because of what everyone says about it sad im 21, im so embarassed of my drinking and anxiety i feel like my parents would be so disappointed in me sad

and you feel like noone else in the world understands what youre going through.. xxx

• Posted

Wow you're roughly the same age! How comes yur parents don't know? The only reason I feel comfortable telling mine is becos my mum suffers from health anxiety too!!! Yeah you literally feel like nobody In the world could ever understand! It's so lonely!!! I know what you mean.. I have gone to sleep many times and thought 'this is it' it's horrible! Don't be nervous to take it!!! Medication has helped me so much... It's only been recently that the medication iv been on for years has stopped working but for four years I was practically back to normal. Xxxx
  • Posted

Hi  I know how you feel.I feel the same It's not my imagination.You should do some blood tests if you are worried about your liver.
    • Posted

i had one done last year... Was all okay so I'm thinkin in that time no major damage could have been done so ill probably get another one soon but I'm so scared about it xx
    • Posted

I have the basics blood tests done in hospital when I was in A&E,liver kidney....they said that everything it's fine but I am not sure because I still feel bad.Maybe because I on medication for anxiety.I don't know...
    • Posted

im on meds too! They put me on mirazapine  a month ago but iv been on fluoxetine for 4 years. What are you on? I feel so shaky n weak this can't be anxiety!!! 
    • Posted

I am on citalopram day12.I am weak ,tense and fast heart rate.Could be the side effects of cit.I don't know what to do but I can't relax at all
    • Posted

Yeah I've been on them, they took around a month to kick in! I'm the same and I'm on week 4 of my new meds sad I honestly believe something isn't right with my body x
    • Posted

I believe the same.I had another round of blood tests today.Have to wait a week for the results.Very stressful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.